Sunday, January 15, 2012

Creating Doll Play items with your child (or in my case my nieces) to enhance doll play

This week all 5 of my nieces are in the same town, My nieces shown above, Hannah 4, Trinity 6 and Cadence 4 are staying with me this week and last night we made our dolls their own pizza's from my blog post on Karen Mom of Three posted on January 13th, to see that post click here
The girls had a great time making this very fast and easy craft and then playing with what they made in my doll room.
Creating their own doll play items enhances doll play and builds confidence. Today on her own my niece Trinity shown above created her own doll cookies with paper and crayons. She was very proud.
Quick and easy re usable doll play items you can create together will help build your doll play collection, confidence and memories.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment